Home Page


If you are seeking a place at Heritage House School, please contact Buckinghamshire County Council's Special Educational Needs Information, Advice and Support Service (SEND IAS) in the first instance for support in how to do this.  If you would like to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the School Office. We will be pleased to meet you.


Buckinghamshire County Council Special Educational Needs Information, Advice and Support Service